The Thule Hull-a-Port Pro 837 is a tiltable version of our most stable and space-saving kayak carrier.
- Folds down to the level of the load carrier when not in use, for improved aerodynamics.
- Stable, space-saving design due to the angled shape of the carrier.
- Sturdy straps keep the kayak firmly secured.
- Pads with extremely thick felt layer to protect the hull of the kayak.
- A rubber pad around the strap buckle protects the kayak and car from scratches during loading and transport.
- Easy and stable mounting system.
- 45kg load rating.
|Load capacity Water Crafts||1 kayak up to 45kg|
|Rubber cover for strap buckle|
|Length of strap (cm)||2 x 275cm|
|Fits Thule Wing Bars|
|Fits Thule Aero Bars|
|Fits Thule WingBar Edge Bars|
|Fits Thule Square Bars|
|Fits Rola Sports Bars|
|Fits Prorack Whisp Bars|
|Fits Rola RBU series (universal T-track)|
|Fits Thule Professional Bars||use fit kit 881, RRP $49.00|
|Fits Thule Slide Bars||use fit kit 881, RRP $49.00|
|Fits RAB/Rhino Sportz Bars||use fit kit 837RS, RRP $20.00|
|Fits Rhino Commercial Bars||use fit kit 837RS, RRP $20.00|
|Lockable||Lock kayak to vehicle with (538XT, RRP $69.00)|
|Miscellaneous||The 837 wraps around the bar profile. Can be fitted into the T-Slot on the WingBar and AeroBar by using fitting kit 881.|
|Factory rack mounting hardware included|