Rhino-Rack Sunseeker 2.0m Awning
Our easy-to-use design means the Sunseeker can be set up or packed away within minutes. Everything you need is included: poles, ropes, pegs, plus a fitting kit to help you mount the awning to your roof rack. When not in use, simply store the awning away in its heavy-duty PVC bag until next time.
Braving hot summer days or rainy autumn doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your comfort (or your skin!) So take the Sunseeker Awning on your next trip, and enjoy the great outdoors.
The Sunseeker 2.0 Awning is made from rip-stop polycotton canvas that is not only UV-protected but also waterproof and mould resistant and rust proof.
- 3 velcro tensioning tabs attached to the awning canvas to aid water run off
- Telescopic Poles click neatly into the awning housing
- Spikes at the base of each pole aid in securing them to the ground
- Quick & Easy to set up and pack down
- UV Protected
- Waterproof (Rating:1500mm)
- Rust Proof
- 4.2m2 coverage area
- Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits
- Included is a bracket that will work on the Pioneer systems
Length 2150Width 2100Height 2200
Rip-Stop Polycotton Canvas
- Mount Position
Left or Right
- Product Weight