Rhino-Rack Alloy Tray (1580mm x 1065mm)
The AT1510 is a medium sized tray solution to carry your luggage on weekends away, work situations, hard core 4WD adventures or simply coming back from the shops with a car full of kids. Assembling the tray is simple and ready to go in minutes. We recommended that the Alloy Tray is mounted on roof rack systems with 2 crossbars.
- Made from structural grade aluminium extrusions and glass reinforced nylon mouldings
- Non corrosive anodised aluminium and sun resistant plastics
- Light and simple to use
- Easy to assemble and install
- Versatile options to have either the Alloy Tray or reduce your clearance level and keep just roof racks depending on your daily needs
- Unique tie off points
- Minimal wind noise engineering
- 5 year warranty
- Able to be used with a range of Rhino-Rack accessories
Fit Kit Sold Separately. See Roof Rack Compatibility for more details.
- # Of Planks
- Cross Bars Inc
- External Dimensions
Length 1580Width 1065Height 120
- Internal Dimensions
Length 1500Width 1010Height 100
- Product Weight
If you require more information, please do not hesitate to free call us on 1800 465 121, or contact as via our contact page. Our friendly staff will be sure to help you with any inquiries you may have!
- Here at Roof Rack City Canberra we can advise on all your vehicle requirements from passenger cars, commercial vans to your utes and any type of 4wd vehicles needs. All our racks we sell are fitted by our roof racks specialists on site and in most cases we can fit it while you wait. We have the largest selection of roof racks, roof boxes and accessories in the ACT region.
- We can assist you in providing top quality service & advice on products for your existing vehicle & we can even advise you on your accessories for your next new car purchase.
Roof Rack Shack Canberra is a proud supplier of all Thule, Rhino Rack, Prorack, Rola and Yakima products here in Australia, with Free shipping available Australia wide with all orders over $110.